Wednesday, July 25, 2018

Where to Go From Here

My Light has definitely had its ups and downs. That is because it is all on a volunteer basis. I have let it go for a few years because of my own personal issues, lack of time, major changes in my life and a few "demons" of my own to slay.  My Light's biggest fan and contributor from day one often asks if we should get more content up. Even now, I hesitate because I worry about timing. I currently am working full in addition to my own writing projects (which also have been suffering). I'm not sure where we are going from here, but I know the content that is already up is beneficial to so many people. We are definitely keeping the current content going. Just know My Light has always been a part of me whether I have been publishing or not. I just know that I feel the Holy Spirit nudging me again. And when that happens, there's usually a ressurrection of the magazine.

Photo Credit Two Hearts Design


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated in order to prevent spam or offensive comments on the website. Comments should be appropriate to a family audience, and okay for children to read.