Thursday, April 25, 2019

April Update


I had to take a 2 week break from working on the magazine. Many of you know that I have written a book called Angel Donor which was based on my middle child's experience on needing a liver transplant. her younger brother has been dealing with chronic kidney failure since he was born. Well on April 16 at the age of 14, he recieved a kidney transplant. I love the fact that it occurred during Holy Week. It truly is a season of "New Life".

Since this happened I wasn't able to work on the magazine. However, I plan to merge May and June issues together into a spring issue. Authors and illustrators, keep those submissions coming :)  Readers, stay tuned for the next issue!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are moderated in order to prevent spam or offensive comments on the website. Comments should be appropriate to a family audience, and okay for children to read.